Sunday, October 7, 2012

Challenge 180 Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
in no particular order
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

5 comments:

Karen H said...

Congratulations to everyone! :o) I am so excited to be among your Top 5.. it is truly an honor. :o) Have a sparkly, cupcakey day!

Hugs and blessings!

Mohan P said...

super

Lawren said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for placing me among the Top5, that is awesome!

Take care.

Debs said...

Congrats to the winner and thank you for picking me in the Top 5 - what an honour :o)
Debs xx

Alyce said...

Woo woo woo thanks so much for the top 5!!! :D Congrats to all of the other winners aswell...beautiful work :)

Post a Comment