Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Introducing New Sweetie--Ishani

We are so excited to introduce one of our new Sweeties, Ishani!
Ishani will be joining Team A next week. 
You can find her amazing work on her website Quillish.




I am Ishani, from India. Since childhood I have loved getting my hands smeared with glue and colours. But, the student life and then the work life didn't leave much time to pursue a hobby. I started quilling around two years back as a stress buster and started making cards by incorporating quilled elements. With the internet full of ideas and inspiration, I ventured into using stamps and colouring with different supplies to make cards. I love to learn and experiment new techniques. From a hobby, card making has become a passion, which is also yoga for me. The way I was inspired by other's work, I hope my work inspires a few too.

No comments:

Post a Comment